2008 Chrysler 300 SQL Build - Supercharged 3.5L V6

Car does look good didnt go crazy on the rims. Very tasteful car

Thanks man, glad you like it. I was going for that sporty SRT8 look.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Thanks bro. Now that i kinda have it where Id like it ... Im kinda on the fence about upgrading the Factory HU to an aftermarket. But if i do that then I might as well replace the 8 speaker factory system. AND now I'm debating whether or not I want to rebuild the box, maybe experiment with some kerfing. well that and flush mount the sub itself. Decisions, decisions...

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

clean and classy just like the ride, good job

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

• 3 months later...

Well, Here is a bit of an update. ( Sorry for the lousy iphone pics. Ill get better one when the camera is charged. )

I ditched the DC 2.0k and replaced it with a DC 3.5k with dual inputs. Re-did the trunk wall and added Plexiglas backing to the DC 3.5k. I also added cooling fans to the wall. Mainly because I couldn't fit any fans on the DC 3.5k itself. Took out my Factory 750cca battery and but my XS D3100 in its place. As well as adding five Exide deep cycle batteries (same tech as optima just different patents)

How the trunk usally looks with my tool kit in it

100_1911.jpg

without tool kit

100_1912.jpg

amp guts shots

100_1914.jpg
100_1915.jpg

Fuse holders for the positive dual inputs leads ( close to amp )

100_1913.jpg

negative and positive dual inputs (leading to the battery bank below)

100_1916.jpg

cooling fans

100_1917.jpg

I didn't pull any punches this time arround electrical wise. haha....... As you can see I added five Exide sprial tech deep cycle batteries (same tech as optima, just different patents). Each negative and positive has two 1/0 leads going to and from each post. I beat the spare tire area flat and Great Stuff foamed them into place. That black thing inbetween the bottom to batteries is a piece of leather. The negative and positive there are kinda clos so I just put it there "just in case".

100_1918.jpg

The black wire on the Positive side of the XS D3100 is the 1/0 Knukonceptz running to the alternator. The light red one next to that is the factory 1/0 that also runs to the front of the car and splits off before the alternator. ( Don't worry about that black tape lol.. its just temporary.. The D3100 sits a little high its just for safety. I'm working on something more permanent.)

100_1919.jpg

The battery bank starts at the top right hand Exide battery (positive and negative are rand from that battery to the D3100) and ends at the bottom right battery which is also where the amp dual inputs are as well. ( I didn't fuse any of the batteries due to them being so close.. That should be fine yeah? Or should I at least fuse near the D3100 and the Exide?) There are two fuses on the alternator lol... Don't worry.

100_1920.jpg

I also replaced my Stock alternator with a MechMan 240a alternator. According to the testing paper it does "142a at low rpm speeds and 252a at high rpm speeds." I could defiantly tell the difference as soon as I started the vehicle. The alternator on my 300 is on the bottom.. No worries, I have a car lift at work at my disposal muhahahahaha.

photo5.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

Also when I was re-doing the system I locked myself out of my trunk.... So I had to kick the front side of the box to get into the trunk and pop the trunk lid. Which in turn broke and I had to redo the front side of the box and the mini-wall. I'll get pictures of it later today. It needs to be re-sealed but I ran out of great stuff. Ill re-do that this weekend. Either way the single DC 10" m2 XL defiantly gets down. Quite a bit difference in loudness as well.

100_1907.jpg
100_1909.jpg
100_1910.jpg
100_1908.jpg

Haha, thanks man. Ill get some pictures of the re-done front side of the box. It actually worked out because before I was having rubbing issues when the seats where up. Just sucked hardcore having to kick out the font side of the box and mini-wall that was great stuffed solid lol.

Nice!

How's it sound now?

What's ur voltage drop now? If any?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s