im 17 and having my brother (turns 23 in a couple days) sign for mei was telling my dad(mom and dad are divorced) and he said if i wanted it that he would even sign for me but i live with my mom and she is super strict. After i traded my duals she said i wasnt to by another car system or spend any of my money without asking her first because she wants my hearing to be like it was when i was born and she doesnt want me to be deaf. but iv had my 15 since like september and she hasnt found out about it...yet...so im pretty good at hiding stuff im gonna get it done friday and go away for the weekend and come home sunday night. so hopefully ill be talking clear by then

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

what mr.wigglez said is pretty accurate. Some people swell worse than others. The pain comes a couple hours after and lasts for a couple days. Ignore the fag comment chode said, More often than not girls dig it. Maybe the junior high school girls he gets with dont care for em.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

lol thats funny rite there, almost woke the kids :lol:

my ole lady loves mine, when i let her have it that is :P

got one of the vibrating tongue rings?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)