Sonic Electronix

Yes they are assholes. I ordered a dual alt setup for my truck and they took almost two weeks to deliver it and one of those weeks it was stuck in a Fedex circle cause Stan couldnt use his GED skills to give them the right address. Once it got to the stereo shop.......it was the wrong one.

Then I wanted to talk with Stan's boss about all this and he wouldnt even talk to me, said Stan was the man...Fuck that!

Stan Hackathorn at DC Power = FAG

I'll definitely remeber that! Appreciate it man. Other than being assholes.. The alts are good..right?

I may be alone in this, but I really don't care about the customer service as long as the product works like its supposed to. There have been many complaints with the wait time with DC, but I will see the wait has been well worth it. Their products are nearly top of the top. I could care less about how they talk to me if they build it like they've been building it.

Although a true mark of customer service is made when there IS an issue. And if the product fails, does not meet my standards, AND the company treats me poorly I normally just ditch that bitch and run something out. I would definitely look at Singer, DC, or Excessive Amperage for great products.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

They finaly sent the right alt and all is well, but it cost me a dual setup fee. The installer didnt realize the pin out was the wrong one until it was installed.

Just pisses me off that asshole Stan was a dick to me. I dont like bashing someone but he treated me like crap, and what really sucks is his boss didnt give a shit.

I outta drop kick that faggot.

Archived