Sonic Electronix

Something like this? Any better brands out there? I installed my pioneer 4300 in my 2012 Sierra but its does not line up perfect in the dash like I would like it too, also lost use of the USB in the center console. And the steering wheel controls don't always work.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CD0QtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSXr9TUuisoM&ei=XfQWUKOvB4Wm8gSFpYAQ&usg=AFQjCNH8TVDGvQLOl7n2__3EYf0M9gLF9Q

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

He is attempting to retain all of his factory setting and features while still using his aftermarket double din,

It looks like it might work pm the YouTube user and ask few more questions

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Not my double din, I know there are multiple brands that make OEM replacements that looks 100% stock and plug into all the stock plugs, no aftermarket harnesses. But have alot more features and also have front, rear and sub RCA outs

After I installed the 4300 the ac controls and the bottom controls don't line up perfectly, and trust me I tried for hours trying to line it back up, I had the same problems in my 2007 Tahoe (same dash)

It bothers the hell out of me, considering this is a 2012 I would like everything I upgrade to still remain some factory look

2e7f23d2.jpg

f5c89148.jpg

That's why I am looking into some OEM upgraded replacements

What are you asking?

If you know of any good OEM replacement brands, stated in the title of my thread...

Pioneer, Alpine, Kenwood, etc. Your kit doesnt fit right, because you didnt install it correctly. Im not trying to be rude, its just the truth. I see nothing there that couldnt be fixed in less than 20 minutes (if you did it the cheap way) or 4-5 hours )If you did it the correct way) OR if you are sure that your install is kosher, look at a nicer quality install kit.

I know what you're talking about... aftermarket parts that look stock. I saw one for my mom's corolla that was a GPS upgrade. I do not know if anything of them are good though, sorry OP

What are you asking?

If you know of any good OEM replacement brands, stated in the title of my thread...

Pioneer, Alpine, Kenwood, etc. Your kit doesnt fit right, because you didnt install it correctly. Im not trying to be rude, its just the truth. I see nothing there that couldnt be fixed in less than 20 minutes (if you did it the cheap way) or 4-5 hours )If you did it the correct way) OR if you are sure that your install is kosher, look at a nicer quality install kit.

I agree with this. Either it's not installed right or you bought a cheap kit. Even if it's a cheap kit it wouldn't take much to make it fit right and make it look like its supposed to be there.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW