carputer & touchscreen with accessories for sale

I am selling my carputer with the touchscreen and some accessories i purchased for this. I was planning to take my current headunit and ditch it and move my a/c controls in my dash to fit the touchscreen and run the carputer but its not worth my time or money to do all that work when i really want to spend the money towards moving out of my parents. Anyways enough with that, lets get to the good stuff.

The specs of the carputer are as follows:

Processor: Intel Atom 330 @ 1.6GHz (dual core with hyper threading)

Memory: 2GB DDR2

Video: Intel 82945G onboard video

Networking: Gigabit ethernet

Hard drives: 64gb Kingston SATA 2 Solid State & 500gb Seagate 7200rpm SATA 2 hard drive

Connections: 6 USB 2.0 ports, Serial data connection, Parallel data connection, S-Video out, PS-2 keyboard & mouse, microphone input, headphone output, headphone input, VGA output

Other software installed: Google Chrome, iTunes, SyncToy 2.1, Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011, Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, Vista Codec.

The accessories i will include with it: 1 USB Bluetooth 3.0 adapter, 1 4 port USB hub, 1 Headphone to RCA adapter, 1

The touchscreen is a 10.2" LCD with RCA and VGA inputs.

I am looking to part ways with it for $750 shipped anywhere in the continuous U.S.

Here are the pics of it all:

CD314181.jpg

CD314171.jpg

CD314172.jpg

CD314174.jpg

CD314176.jpg

CD314179.jpg

CD314180.jpg

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

It is a Xenarc LCD TFT touch screen. Its a really cool touch screen where you can touch it with anything, whether its a capacitive touch pen, normal pen, anything and it will recognize the touch.

For the wifi it does not have it built in however i do have a Linksys AE3000 USB wireless n adapter that i can include for another $20. The adapter will connect to wireless a/b/g/n and 2.4 as well as 5GHz networks.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Bump :bump: Lets get this gone for $700. I paid over a grand for this plus modified the software to make it run faster than ever.

so the linkseys wireless is that the internet source? or do i still need a wifi car or something? I dont know alot of computer terms lol, if i have a wifi box from lets say verizon, sprint, etc, it will work with the linkseys? or is the linkseys a router and i just need a server? like windstream or something lol sorry if these questions sound dumb

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Hey man, sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. The linksys adapter is not the internet source, it is what allows you to connect to the wifi network in your house or your cell phone if you have wifi-tethering on your cell phone. How you said your wifi-box from verizon, sprint, etc that is what the linksys would connect to (called a wireless router). No need for a server to connect to a wifi network at all.

As for a wifi car if you have a cell phone that is a smartphone get wifi-tethering either by rooting your phone and getting it for free or paying your carrier extra and getting it from them if you want internet anywhere you drive to. If you just care about having internet access like me at home to sync your songs between computers then just connecting to your home wireless network will be perfect.

Bump. Shoot me an offer (no low balling) i have no real need for this anymore and it works perfect and is one hell of a carputer.

price drop, i want this gone. $600/obo. Now i will include shipping anywhere.