man i swear females just dont have no imagination at all they see something for what it is, not for what it can be lol i say this because me n my pops recently bought a truck for a steal and cleaned it out. While we were cleaning it out my moms got in a huge arguement about why i was cleaning it like that lol smdh yall might laugh at this but it was the only way to clean it up there was about an inch of mud underneath the carpet but it was that type of hard mat type of carpet.

100_0961.jpg

100_0964.jpg

Lol just had a hella night argueing thought id share, anybody else have a story like that? lol ik ik

COOL STORY BRO haha

rhino lining the interior sometime this week so dirt and shit wont hurt it ill just be able to wash it off lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

lol hell ya after an hour of bitching about how i was cleaning it. never understand it... its a clean ass truck for what i gave for it a chevy 3500 work truck. Im fixing it up to sell it im a little car flipper, flipped about 8 cars so far and actually enjoy it...

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Anything I purchase as an investment, either mom or gf (usually both) are saying, that is stupid, or why did you buy that piece of shit...then when I profit they deny it...damn women

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Yes, cause women think having a $200 purse is all the right in the world, but when it comes to guys having legitimate investments, they bitch about it cause they have nothing better to do.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

hell ya last car i bought was a 98 grand am for 200 dollars i swear the only thing wrong with it was the head gasket was blown it had 80,000 miles on it. paint was meh but after a good waxing it was all gravy... brough it home by dragging it with my pops truck with flat tires all i heard was bitching for a month about what a piece of shit it was lol i put about 100 dollars in it done all the work myself and sold it at the end of the month for 2000 flat lol

a lot of people in general don't understand the value of opportunity simply because they have no idea how to take that opportunity by the reigns.... that sounds gay as shit.

bitches be crazy, I think that sums it up

ill go with that lol... somebody once told me a women will buy a hundred things that are half off and never use them, a man will buy sumthing and pay triple the amount and use it till it breaks or falls apart lol

hell ya last car i bought was a 98 grand am for 200 dollars i swear the only thing wrong with it was the head gasket was blown it had 80,000 miles on it. paint was meh but after a good waxing it was all gravy... brough it home by dragging it with my pops truck with flat tires all i heard was bitching for a month about what a piece of shit it was lol i put about 100 dollars in it done all the work myself and sold it at the end of the month for 2000 flat lol

that takes skill, skill that I one day hope to have. I fucking hate working under the hood. It's like open heart surgery but a great skill.

My room mate's girlfriend saw me taking out my alternator to get it fixed and saw me trying to fix the timing belt on my vehicle..... her response was "why don't you just take it to a shop?" ..... fucking pisses me off. If I can fix something by myself instead of being charged out the ass to have a simple job completed then I'm going to do it myself.

my other room mate was getting advice on doing a system on his brand new ford focus when my room mate tuned in and said "just take it to a shop and get it done right"..... WTF did you ever see how great of a job I did on my car or are you fucking blind and that ignorant

my rant ends here. long story short I couldn't fix the timing belt because the idler pulley had gone bad and I didn't have proper tools to fix it.

ill go with that lol... somebody once told me a women will buy a hundred things that are half off and never use them, a man will buy sumthing and pay triple the amount and use it till it breaks or falls apart lol

fuckin EL OH EL. my mom will buy stuff that we know she won't use simply because it was on sale... that isn't smart shopping. smart shopping is buying something that you will use for a good deal