yep yep and thats how it usually goes, some people just dont respect other peoples shit, they dont know what it is to have nice things cuz theyve never had them smh

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

My wife just can't understand why I will not just take my truck to a shop when it brakes and let them keep it and fix it ... She go so mad at me when I got rear ended, I refused to let the body shop of their (people's insurance) choice and give me a rental until its fixed ...

I will not leave my truck with untrustworthy people that I do not know and use regularly ... Knowing my luck, some dum ass will get in there and abuse and tear up my stereo system and I wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it ...

Not that my system in my truck was anything super great...but two times someone has rear ended me and I have had to get the bumper and one of the rear panels reploaced and a new tailgate. I am leary about leaving my truck with anyone just becasue I know they will want to play with the system. My buddy used to tell me that at his shop alot of the guys would "demo" the customers cars.

I just pulled the fuses out under the hood for the radio and power wires. No stereo to ruin haha.

But I'm with everyone on not paying a shop. I hate it. My girlfriend refused to let me do her brakes. Its like wtf you make 600-700$ a month and pay for college etc...Why in your right mind would you pay a shop to do something your bf can do for much less. For what she paid just for pads I could have put new freekin rotors on...new fluid and pads...and oild change and a damn airfilter. She just wants it "done right" WTF I have 100,000+ mile son my truck and I do all my own work when it comes to anything but paint/bodywork. Only thing I have ever had fail is the belt tensioner...honestly it was just time hahah.

Same as a friend I have. Kept saying he wanted a system in his truck so I told him come talk to me when you are ready I'll help you get the best for what you can in your budget. Month or so goes by..than one day comes over to show me his new system. Paid almost 1100$ for two CVT 10"s two small prefabe wedge boxes under th back seats...and a no name 2k watt amp with about 50amps worth of fuses....no name cca power wire 4gauge that looked like 8 and a crappy inline fuse. But hey it was done RIGHT LOL.

END RANT

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My wife just can't understand why I will not just take my truck to a shop when it brakes and let them keep it and fix it ... She go so mad at me when I got rear ended, I refused to let the body shop of their (people's insurance) choice and give me a rental until its fixed ...

I will not leave my truck with untrustworthy people that I do not know and use regularly ... Knowing my luck, some dum ass will get in there and abuse and tear up my stereo system and I wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it ...

With the gear you're running, you're better off buying a new bumper yourself, and fixing it yourself.

slp ya that sumbish is clean as hell now, little grease lightening will help clean up any car lol. I use it everytime i buy a car to clean it that shit will get off anything under the hood too, were rebuilding a motor for a heated pressure washer right now we got for free along with a big ass parts washer for free lol. My pops work just throws stuff out that barely has anything wrong with it. Oh its got a scratch lets buy a new one haha so we go pick it up and were supposed to dump it off at the trash but fuck that lol....

Omega ya thats how the shops do my friend works at one and i used to go sit up there and chill and help him a little and what goes on behind the scenes is ridiculous lol. They treat the cars like shit and rig everything up. I can tsay every shop does that but i know that a couple of them in sanford, nc do haha

Well, the shop I'm taking my car to did fix it up right when my car broke down, they are like Triple A approved, but are expensive. I only changed my mind when my dad offered to pay half after the argument. Still hate mechanic I don't know.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

bassface if you know what your doing it wouldnt matter lol we werent spraying the dash just the floorbard. Worked out pretty good imo, just had to spray it down real good with grease lightening and it looks nice now haha

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.