LOL xbox live is funny shit, anyway I dunno if everyone has facebook or not? On there there is a thing where friends can anonymously write what they think of you (its called the honesty box). MY GOD my ex girlfriend would get so depressed and cry and shit, get pissed off and all sorts of shit when people would write bad stuff about her. I told her to take the stupid fucking application off a million times, she'd do it then add it again. The same shit would happen over and over and over and I wouldn't get laid. Some people are so stupid I can't even believe it, she never saw the pattern... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

crxsilogozz5.gif

i guess its time to face the music that stupid shitlike this is going to come into law because the youngsters dont feel the need to get involved with voting so narrowminded older population gets these things passed into law.

i guess its time to face the music that stupid shitlike this is going to come into law because the youngsters dont feel the need to get involved with voting so narrowminded older population gets these things passed into law.

X2 things are getting shitty!!

thats just hilarious... i mean.. cyberbullying... that sounds liek a made up word that someone came up with to sound like a criminal offense.. There is no way in heck, that a DA office is gonna walk into a court room and say.. mr so-in-so we tracked your ip down, and we know you were cyberbullying this kid.. mr so-in-so says it wasnt me, i was at work, and my room mates and i share a computer.. and just like that.. bam.. all charges are dropped.. they cant prove it was you.. not like they have you on webcam.. they can only seeze your computer with a warrent..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

thats just hilarious... i mean.. cyberbullying... that sounds liek a made up word that someone came up with to sound like a criminal offense.. There is no way in heck, that a DA office is gonna walk into a court room and say.. mr so-in-so we tracked your ip down, and we know you were cyberbullying this kid.. mr so-in-so says it wasnt me, i was at work, and my room mates and i share a computer.. and just like that.. bam.. all charges are dropped.. they cant prove it was you.. not like they have you on webcam.. they can only seeze your computer with a warrent..

doesnt look that way, thier state senator is involved in trying to amend the constitution and the 1st amendment in order to make this a crime.

doesnt look that way, thier state senator is involved in trying to amend the constitution and the 1st amendment in order to make this a crime.

good thing i live in california.. that comes here i will be sure to VOTE NO on it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

cyberbullying in theory is just a joke but the the mention of the mom making the myspace thing....thats actully some bullshit and should be illegal...you guys gotta go know the whole story on that one to call it out.

it was just some random thing...the girl who hung herself was the neighbor of the mom who made the myspace. they made the myspace to harrass her in a way that random person canot by knowing every detail of her life from living next to her and haveing her daughter be friends with her. you cannot tell me that what that mom did was right and/or should not be punsihed for.

dr phil was just tryin to gain support for his banning of x-box live bullying(Which really is a joke) by throwing up that story

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

first of all the whole point of xbox live is to make fun of people who suck so either they will stop sucking and become your friend or stop hogging the servers so u can play.

internet bullying is a crock. apparently typed words can hurt too. lol wut has this world come to.

now on the subject of the girl. the people next door were basically evil people but im not sure they can be punished after all it was the girls choice. they may have led her to do it but they didnt do it or tell her to do it. correct?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build