3X MECA CALI State Finals, 10/7/12 San Luis Obispo

kr15

Thor will make his debut in redding......which is kind of scary. Luckily for all you Cali folks he resides in NV or he could easily knock anyones chances of taking CA state titles with just two shows.

However, that goes for anyone interested in claiming a Cali state title. Only 20 points by the end of state finals and it is an open invitation. So with the San Show on the 8/25/12 a 2x, Redding on 9/22/12 a 3x and of course San Luis on 10/7/12 it will be easy to take a Cali state title in MECA.

1x 1st place gets you 5 points

2x 10

3x 15.

and unlike Drag as long as you have the 20 at the end of state finals and you win your class for the day you also take the title.

for example:

2011 State Champs

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Competitors/SPL/StateRecords.aspx

Kimo my points from Corcoran have yet to be tallied, nor my spl points from fresno. SQ from Fresno was posted

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i just checked and mine arent

when you look at show results, it has me, but my points do not reflect it

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Your points wont matter kyle...

Lmao.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just checked under points standing,your credited for corcoran 5 points nothing for Fresno yet says you have a total of 14 points

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

I know my points dont "matter" because you only need 5 pts prior to finals, but I figure if i drove to attend a show, paid entry fees, and put wear and tear on system, I at least deserve those points.

And I do see the Corcoran points now, still missing Fresno.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Dont forget, locked keys in running car...

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

sorry fellas about the points. It is partially my fault but, I will make sure to have it all straighten out before state finals.

after every show I upload to MECA the results. Unfortunately, in the term lab software there is no where to enter each competitors membership number. therefore, after I upload the results I have to go through and attach your names back to your memberships that way it tracks.

The other org bases everything on the competitor's name thats why it is crucial to get the names right in the term lab.

Dont forget, locked keys in running car...

lol...this manuever forfeited my points from Fresno show

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

Archived