Sonic Electronix

Ok to build wall on folded seats and with headliner in?

ive tried both. subs up port up on driver, and subs up port back but they both seemed about the same,

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

My last build was an Explorer Sport so kind of similar to the same as this, space wise. I threw up bigger numbers with 1 18 Fi Q and less power than your running. Before you try to go crazy to get numbers you have to test, test, test, and test some more. My Explorer ran sub up port back on drivers side, did other boxes but that sounded best to ears.

Don't do a wall till you get the proper funds. What I would suggest, is get another box built and test/play around with some boxes and continue to save your money to go big later on.

like i said earlier. some kid with an explorer did a 151.4 with 1 dv lvl 4 18 m1 on a sundown saz3000d . . . tuned at 32hz. did burp at 45hz. box may be right just not enough power?

No two cars or two applications are ever the same. It's about the box, sound deadener (where it is placed in car) port location, box location, sub location, box tuning, car acoustics.. etc. Just because somebody hits 151 and you have the same sub and amp doesn't mean you'll hit that. You could hit 145 or 153, There is absolutely no way to know until you test and find out on your own. I know what you are trying to do but you can't make assumptions

in my Cherokee I did port/sub up with port on drivers side...wish I would have done sub up and port back honestly

seeing your score make me feel better. on basically the same power you did 141.8. and your box is smaller, and tuned higher. . . just wondering why im only pulling a 141.8. id be happy with a 145+ on this single sub. . . . does anyone thinks its just the power? as i said earlier when i compete, the box does have room to breathe

Archived