Sonic Electronix

^ what he said.

I'd take my car there before any other place in Houston 1000/1000 times. Matter of fact it's being worked on right now lol.

Strong words......any reason you put them ahead of every other shop??

I've been almost everywhere in Houston, Cypress, basically almost every shop that was in a 30 mile radius of me. As far as price to quality of work they're the best in my experience. Derrick and Allen have been around forever and both know what they're talking about bar none. They have several state records and I believe 1 world record as well. I haven't been able to take any pics of their work because my car isn't finished yet, but when it is they will be plenty. They also have insanely good customer service.

Brand wise they carry basic stuff such as Kicker and Planet Audio, but they're the only DC Audio dealers in Texas. They also have Atomic and several other badass brands as well.

Now if you wanted some serious custom work done where price wasn't an option then I'd recommend Innovative Rides. Aaron Davis owns them, and his work is phenomenal. Only downfall is his price which is quite steep. The majority of his work is SQ stuff, nothing very big over 1-2k watts. Where as Wobbly Woofers is used to doing builds that are well into the 5-8K range.

So yeah if you want sexy, loud and a great price go to Wobbly. If you want insane custom work that's geared more towards the SQ area but is still loud without a budget then Innovative Rides. FYI both these places have tons of experience and know what they're talking about. They won't say anything that'll make you second guess their work.

Edited by Toofast4u

^ what he said.

I'd take my car there before any other place in Houston 1000/1000 times. Matter of fact it's being worked on right now lol.

Strong words......any reason you put them ahead of every other shop??

I've been almost everywhere in Houston, Cypress, basically almost every shop that was in a 30 mile radius of me. As far as price to quality of work they're the best in my experience. Derrick and Allen have been around forever and both know what they're talking about bar none. They have several state records and I believe 1 world record as well. I haven't been able to take any pics of their work because my car isn't finished yet, but when it is they will be plenty. They also have insanely good customer service.

Brand wise they carry basic stuff such as Kicker and Planet Audio, but they're the only DC Audio dealers in Texas. They also have Atomic and several other badass brands as well.

Now if you wanted some serious custom work done where price wasn't an option then I'd recommend Innovative Rides. Aaron Davis owns them, and his work is phenomenal. Only downfall is his price which is quite steep. The majority of his work is SQ stuff, nothing very big over 1-2k watts. Where as Wobbly Woofers is used to doing builds that are well into the 5-8K range.

So yeah if you want sexy, loud and a great price go to Wobbly. If you want insane custom work that's geared more towards the SQ area but is still loud without a budget then Innovative Rides. FYI both these places have tons of experience and know what they're talking about. They won't say anything that'll make you second guess their work.

Appreciate the break d own.

This is where I got some work done on an old car. Decent work but the prices were crazy though!!

http://www.americanaudioconcepts.com/

Rahim at American is a good guy put prices are high. Wobbly will take care of basically anything in car audio and other stuff u need. They r one of the best and i actually personally get pretty pissed off at them for how cheap their prices are. They have life time warranty on their labor and will tell u what u need for ur car instead of bsing u and lying. So i will recommend this place to Anyone. And yes they have multiple state records and also a world record in usaci.

that's a fair price imo

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs