PardeTime Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 So im searching for a high power alternator. Mech man doesn't make one that bolts up to my car. Anyone find one? A link would be great. I drive a 2008 volvo s60 2.5t. Please help.
wmrcs Posted August 3, 2012 Report Posted August 3, 2012 Did you check Singer or DC Power E34 540iT/6
mitchell830 Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 I couldent find an alt for my truck till I got ahold of excessive amperage. Also try dc
bassface Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 this place also makes nice alts in california. http://www.qualitypowerauto.com/
Crandis16 Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 Singer DC Power Mechman Ohio Gen Excessive Amperage get price quotes and compare. that's what I did My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.