Sonic Electronix

there you go LOL.

edit: just a tip, if the top and bottom depth/height are going to be the same, you dont have to put the numbers in twice. it doesn't make a difference, but im just letting you know.

also, is the port going to be in the center? cause thats how you have it set up right now in the calc

i mean. ive never heard of people using 4 12's in a t line box haha. i would like the port to be on the side or on the bottom. which ever way is best to get a better length and what not.

You're REALLY close haha. you entered .7 for bracing instead of .07 shrink the width or the depth to get it back to the right volume so you don't have to mess with the port height. Other than that, that was a very impressive first attempt.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Unless you were willing to give up your back seats, I don't think 4 12's in a t-line would be feasible in the space you have :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

so what about the port lol. he said i have it set up for the port to be in the middle?

i wish this box calc had a picture or something for me to go buy. right now i cannot imagine it in my head with all these numbers lol.

Archived