Sonic Electronix

Lol gucci sq. That garbage is so processed you CANNOT get sq out of it, no matter your setup. For that stuff? Tune to around 32 hz, get some decent mids, and GO. (side note: not at all knockin you, if thats what you wanna do). Id not listen much to the dual subs idea, though

Lol gucci sq. That garbage is so processed you CANNOT get sq out of it, no matter your setup. For that stuff? Tune to around 32 hz, get some decent mids, and GO. (side note: not at all knockin you, if thats what you wanna do). Id not listen much to the dual subs idea, though

Thanks for the input man. You can knock on the idea, it's totally cool because like I said.. In no way shape or form do I want or would I want to..just wondering if anybody out there has done it or what it would be like if you did it. Thanks for the input man! :)

get a soundstream xbp-10 bass processor. it has a sq/spl button. when you want sq leave the button out and the light will be green. when you want spl push the bottn in and the light turns red. that's what i have in my tahoe and i love it. r&rb or jazz use SQ when i do rap SPL all day

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692

Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system)

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

(2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501

(2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES

get a soundstream xbp-10 bass processor. it has a sq/spl button. when you want sq leave the button out and the light will be green. when you want spl push the bottn in and the light turns red. that's what i have in my tahoe and i love it. r&rb or jazz use SQ when i do rap SPL all day

Can I have the magical SQ button. :rolleyes:

So you push a button and it goes from sq to spl...so 150s on red and good sq on green. HMMMMmmmm....no

Unless it magically changes your enclosure your not doing much if anything.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Put one in ur ride and see, I have one in mine and I know what it does, in sq mode it drop the bass, In spl mode it bring it back. Look it up or call sound stream tech and ask them yourself

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

Put one in ur ride and see, I have one in mine and I know what it does, in sq mode it drop the bass, In spl mode it bring it back. Look it up or call sound stream tech and ask them yourself

So it turns down the gain and than raises it???? HMmmm my bassknob did that...

SQ or SPL is acheived by box tuning, size and woofers you are using. SQ is reproducing music with clarity and accuracy that matches the artists intentions.....reproducing every audible frequency range without distortion and undesirable peaks. Pushing a button will never give you SQ...no matter what the Soundstream tech says.

You can not put your subs in a burp box (or even a low tuned daily spl oriented box ) and press SQ and get SQ. If you are using a bass processor you are not getting SQ. Bass "processors" boost output voltage on the RCA's form the 2-5v your headunit has to 8-12v. So when you push "SQ" it lowers the output...when you push SPL..you raise the voltage (raise your gain) and it raises your output...not to mention you are probably clipping the shit outta everyhting when you do.

Edited by Chris Hammer

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

No clipping in here, when i want listen to jazz or r&b I go green light and I don't have to much over powering bass for that type of music and when I want deep hard hit bass I go red with no clipping or distortion and it works for me.

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

tu put it simple...let just make an SQL box or just a simple ported/sealed box and buy some SQL subs....which i dont do neither of them

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

No clipping in here, when i want listen to jazz or r&b I go green light and I don't have to much over powering bass for that type of music and when I want deep hard hit bass I go red with no clipping or distortion and it works for me.

Yea so you turn down the subs for RB jazz...thats cool. but it does not give you SoundQuality. Do not mistake SQ with lowering the volume.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Lol you've essentially got a bass knob with limited control.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.