Opinions on which FI sub is best for my application please

Opinions on which FI sub is best for my application please

Ok heres my question I have a s10 single cab truck and currently Im building my system for it
and I have 2 mtx thunder elite 1501D's and Im wanting a bandpass blowthrough enclosure to sit in the bed and blow into the cab but if theres a better way Im open to sugestions on that too...but my main question is which one's to get a pair of SP4 15 or BL 12 I would like to have some quality sound with hard low end....I know to have alot of one you have to sacrifice the other but Im good with a even middle ...... will my amps power the SP4'S enough...Im open ears to anyones opinions or sugestions ...Thanks Robert

Think with the amps you're running, and that you want to go on the lows, ever thought about the FI Q's?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Those where actually my first thought but was worried they wouldnt hit the lows being a sound q sub ....I listen to hip-hop ..to heavy metal..to clasic rock..to rap..so most my music is filled with bass...what size would you suggest omega .....if I did go with Q's ...12's or 15's ?

Think with the amps you're running, and that you want to go on the lows, ever thought about the FI Q's?

My exact thoughts.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Those where actually my first thought but was worried they wouldnt hit the lows being a sound q sub ....I listen to hip-hop ..to heavy metal..to clasic rock..to rap..so most my music is filled with bass...what size would you suggest omega .....if I did go with Q's ...12's or 15's ?

Why would an SQ sub be unable to produce low frequencies?

Picture10.png

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Really depends on how much room you have to work with, and the tuning of the box really, either size will do well on the low end.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The Q has an Fs of 33(12) or 32(15). Will hit the lows very well, in a good box.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Why would an SQ sub be unable to produce low frequencies?

Picture10.png

Where'd you find that Semper? Im on their site now and the numbers are different LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Its good to see everyone agrees on the FI Q being the choice gives me a great reason to go that direction ....but what is everyones opinion on putting them in the 4th order blowthrough into the cab?