warranties are understandable. but dont let that be a selling point. you can get much better for the money that your friend is gonna spend on those cvx's.

Honestly doubt It. Subs are going to be $135 shipped to my door. Can't beat that with a bat!! That is why we are set on these.

I personally have Fi in my truck an love them. But fOr the price I would get them as well.

Personally i'd sell the kickers for a profit and go with SA's

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

lol at all yah trying to steer him away from the 2 options he posted in witch he has access to. and if he getting them cheap why the fuck not. op i personally will go with the kicker L7's had 4 15's ones and got pretty loud, the cvx is basically on L7 but round.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

lol at all yah trying to steer him away from the 2 options he posted in witch he has access to. and if he getting them cheap why the fuck not. op i personally will go with the kicker L7's had 4 15's ones and got pretty loud, the cvx is basically on L7 but round.

Archived