Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

warranties are understandable. but dont let that be a selling point. you can get much better for the money that your friend is gonna spend on those cvx's.

Honestly doubt It. Subs are going to be $135 shipped to my door. Can't beat that with a bat!! That is why we are set on these.

I personally have Fi in my truck an love them. But fOr the price I would get them as well.

Posted

i hope your friend is going to upgrade his electrical. something along the lines of a highoutput alt, some batteries, and lots of 0 gauge

Posted

Kicker makes a good product don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't run there subs in my car after using sundown.

New build coming soon..

Posted

lol at all yah trying to steer him away from the 2 options he posted in witch he has access to. and if he getting them cheap why the fuck not. op i personally will go with the kicker L7's had 4 15's ones and got pretty loud, the cvx is basically on L7 but round.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

lol at all yah trying to steer him away from the 2 options he posted in witch he has access to. and if he getting them cheap why the fuck not. op i personally will go with the kicker L7's had 4 15's ones and got pretty loud, the cvx is basically on L7 but round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...