Bryan Posted August 9, 2012 Report Posted August 9, 2012 Track I made. It has a older 90's style, and feel to it. Real Chill beat though. http://www.mediafire.com/?529ax9slkn55l4n Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
MrSkippyJ Posted August 9, 2012 Report Posted August 9, 2012 I spit while playing this track. No lie. Huge nasty loogie too! Quote F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Bryan Posted August 9, 2012 Author Report Posted August 9, 2012 Lol, alright. Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.