SIKKYODA Build *underconstruction*

Picked this 90' toyota up for $200,didn't run or shift,no compressors for the airride.truck sat for about 5-6years.hauled it to my buddies house and we started eliminating causes of why it didn't run.clean the injectors,put a clean fuel cell in,bleed slave cylinder and a tune up. and we was on the road.truck was "bagged" up front only with no compressor's but luckly the tank had a schrader valve so i could air up with my air compressor at home.ordered 2 viair 444's and started buying parts for the rear of the truck,its still a big project truck but i still drive it daily till i fix my other vehicle.

0326121633_01.jpg

Photo-0393.jpg

Photo-0395.jpg

0528121720_01.jpg

0613121436_01.jpg

0613122042.jpg

traded my 15's for 20's

0621122221.jpg

0621122220_01.jpg

0711121958.jpg

0711122026.jpg

bed swap coming soon!

also some more info on truck

this truck does dragg ALOT!

panisonic headunit old school

sandstorm dash speakers(came with truck)

6 quantium audio tweeters from audiosavings got them on a Deal of the day highly recommend them.

6.5 phoenix gold rsd65cs sub woofer in a ported box powerd by a 200watt alpine(freebies so why not)

Great starting point! Looks like that truck has been around! And been used the way she deserve.

Bed swap? Do you plan on redoing the cali-combo? Or are you going a rollpan/smooth tailgate with a relocator? Keeping the Cadi lights? Or something new?

444's are great pumps from what I have heard, just make sure you have enough power going to them. What pressure are you going to be running? And what bags?

doing a stepside ranger bed. its already been shaved has functional tailgate with relocator. im going to be going with some clear lens led 59 caddy lights and i run 140psi right now and its got airlift in front and got some firestones for the rear but there used but rarley so went ahead and bought them for now plan on going with dominators or slams. got birght idea to see how loud i can make a 6.5 sub this week started to build the box and realized i have no room so ended up building a 1cubic foot L port box for behind the seat sounds great i lied to everyone and said i got a new system so when they do hear it im gonna to have them guess what it is.had one buddy say it had to be a 10 on 300watts or more when its 70watts to a 6.5 lol. waiting on call for orentation so i can pick back up on this truck.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived