Sonic Electronix

Ok, so in order to get my full 2600 watts out of my bxi2607d i need to wire the sub down to 1ohm?

Not sure what the amp puts out rms at 1 ohm but yes. You will need to wire the sub in parallel. IF you add another sub the same thing. Add another sub with the same impedance, wire it the same way to the amp and you will remain at 1 ohm going to both subs.

yes. having a 2 ohm DVC sub will give the amp a 1 ohm load if you wire it in parallel. wire the sub in series and you'll get a 4 ohm load. if the sub was dual 1 ohm, wiring it in parallel would give you a .5 ohm load, and wiring in series would be a 2 ohm load. but being that you're amp is 1 ohm stable, wiring your sub in parallel is what you'd wanna do. tho that amp wont put out a full 2600 watts, you should still be happy with the sound

Not sure what the amp puts out rms at 1 ohm but yes. You will need to wire the sub in parallel. IF you add another sub the same thing. Add another sub with the same impedance, wire it the same way to the amp and you will remain at 1 ohm going to both subs.

not necessarily. if you add another sub and wire it in parallel along with the old sub, it'll cut the impedence to .5 ohms. you'll need to mix some parallel and series wiring on the subs to keep the ohm load at 1 ohm. unless you're talkin about adding another amp also, which you'd just wire it the same way as the other.

not necessarily. if you add another sub and wire it in parallel along with the old sub, it'll cut the impedence to .5 ohms. you'll need to mix some parallel and series wiring on the subs to keep the ohm load at 1 ohm. unless you're talkin about adding another amp also, which you'd just wire it the same way as the other.

I appoligize i got confused your correct. That as if their was another amp of 2 4ohm subs. I got mixed up. Thanks for the correction.