Nivram Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I dont understand how each sub has its own chamber. I know that it is ported toward the rear of the clam. so the clam itself is the other port? Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue" polk 5 1/2 front doors 4 3in pillar speakers DD 3518's AQ 3500 v2 90ft of 0/1 ga tuned to 40hz :build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/
SlamminBeats Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I dont understand how each sub has its own chamber. I know that it is ported toward the rear of the clam. so the clam itself is the other port? yep
Nivram Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Hmm i sorta understand i just have no fn clue how each sub would have its own chamber. Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue" polk 5 1/2 front doors 4 3in pillar speakers DD 3518's AQ 3500 v2 90ft of 0/1 ga tuned to 40hz :build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/
got160s? Posted August 28, 2012 Author Report Posted August 28, 2012 Hmm i sorta understand i just have no fn clue how each sub would have its own chamber. I'm lost. Looks liked a clam Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.