ALT , BATTERIES AND WIRE RUNS

Ok heres what Im going to run in a 98 Tahoe (daily driver setup). (2) BTL 18's with all the upgrades, (2) sets of Rainbow SLC kick 6.5" comps, (4) Rainbow SLC kick 6.5" mids, (1) Kenwood Kvt 7" indash, (3) 9" flip-down monitors for rear passengers, (1) 17" flip-down monitor for the people riding behind me, and a playstaion. Plus other accesories like hyper white lights and heat and a/c. So here comes the good stuff  :D (2) Autotek MM4000.1D amps for the subs and (2) Autotek MM125.2D amps for the mids that will give me about 90rms to each speaker and 4k to each sub. The fuses on the amps add up to about (4) 200amp fuses + (2) 60 amp fuses=920 amps of fuses for the amps. Ok! all that said; I wanted to go with a Iraggi alt with a Xstatic Model 800 battery under the hood and (3) Xstatic Model 2000 batteries in the trunk. (3) runs of posititve Knukoncepts 2 guage wire(its really 1 guage) with (3) 300amp fuses and (3) runs of negative from the front to the rear. Do you all think thats enuf juice to run all that just riding around town and on the highway? Im not competing just a round town ground pounder. Oh b4 somebody says it cuz I already know its comming Im dynospraying all the panels. 400sq ft of stick and peel mat (a layer on the floor, a layer on the doors up front, 3 layers on the roof and 3 and whatever is left over on the rear door)

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

that should be more than enough broham

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Dang 4 runs, what size fuses....I always thought to match them according to what size u have on your amps. Ive got 920amps of fuses on my amps so (3) runs of 1 guage positive with (3) 300amp fuse and (3) runs of negative 1 guage from front to back wont get it?

Na I havent gotten them yet....I dont know about 2 alts, Depending on how much he would let me get them for cuz I think 1 300alt Iraggi is around $450. I dont know if I could spring for two of em. Imma try that 1 at first and "then" if I have to get another I will. Im going to have to run all the wire under the truck and drill 6 holes right behind the rear seat, thats how I was gonna run my wire.

Yea dats what I was going to do but seeing his does give me an idea. I was going to drill 6 holes with 6 plastic gromets. I can just do 1 big rubber 1 like he did cuz my wire is gonna be just a tad smaller than his ( 3 positive and 3 negative runs of 1 guage 5145 Tinned POFC wire). But as u were saying before I could get 2 alts but I dont know if I could get 2 Iraggis....I could get 2 if they would let me get them for about $800. I can spring that. Where would I get the bracket? Cuz u might be right considering all those T.V.s and I do love my heat and a/c