Setup in my room, very very tight budget.

Hello guys, well I do want a setup in my room. Im a extremely crazy tight budget of $250.

I just need something loud, and with bass. I dont want to hit 160db lol. Just something simple of

like 250-300 watts or so. I was thinkning of getting a speaker system, Logitech Z623, with a 130w RMS sub.

But I kind of want to build a setup is a little more powerful, and I think its better qual than the Logitech.

Anyways if needed I do have a 430w thermaltake power supply to power things. Also I have a

Alpine head unit, dont know what model, i'll find out if needed. was thinking of probably getting

1 8inch. or something.

So yeah, guys, need some sound system for the room.

$250.

Need your advice Smd forum!

First, I'm not sure what all you're trying to do. Just want surround sound? If that's the case, honestly? I'd save and go for an onkyo. I went and got one, and it's crazy. Was somewhat of a pain to hook up because wires everywhere but once you do? Even on a low setting, it's loud. Has the multi million dollar functions (ok so I'm lying about the multi million dollar part) but does have good functions, different inputs, ect. I was gonna go for a pos sound bar from vizio or something, but saved for an onkyo and glad I did. Was around $430.

Sheena = pedobear

craigslist is your best friend right now lol, just look around and you shouldn't have any problem getting at least a receiver and some tower speakers

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Yeah. I have the bass probably around +1 (think it goes to like 20, but definitely goes to 10)... had it on volume like 18. Was watchin Rush Hour and during all the gunfights, felt the gunshots on my bed. So definitely onkyo has bass. At least my setup by them does. Massive receiver, 5 speakers and a sub.

Sheena = pedobear

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I don't like computer subwoofers personally, but to each their own.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived