and gear ratio.. with the less weight the motorcycle can run lower gears because it accelerates so much faster..

the lighter the vehcile, the less power needed to get it moving... look at a diesel truck.. hauls 80,000 lbs and then the moter has 500 -600 hp..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

^^ and also had about 1500 fl/lbs of torque if not more if its a tractor trailer

thanx jon... so yeah... got to always take the power to weight ratio.. fucken huge part... :)

a budyd of mine did a 350 swap in a s10.. that truck has so much toque and power, when he ramps on it, the front comes off the ground... not a " SMOGABLE" vehicle in california... but he raced it a couple times on the track.. damn fucken fast truck...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

don't forget a bike has a lot less wind resistance than a car, which makes a huge difference at higher speeds.

kimo... for your truck to be a lot faster... :) have to take out all the stero stuff, and add some performance parts :P too much dead weight...

true....... but, it was bought for db drag and thats what its used for. It goes fast enough. :lol: