Second Skin Audio

Need Help Amatt! Box Design....

bigjd

now that I decided on what speaker I want I need a box design if you dont care....

Ill be sure to post pics of the build.....

car: 99 Eclipse (hatch)

Speaker: FI bl fully loaded (18) 1

Amp: Sundown Saz-1500

Box: 14t x 40w x 27 d no double baffle

will have double baffle but will be put on top of the box when i get done so u dont have to calculate it in. I think its 7.5 cu ft or rlly close.

sub up, port up

would like it to be around 32 hz.... daily

i was gonna wall it off but cant give up my rear seat yet...

now that I decided on what speaker I want I need a box design if you dont care....

Ill be sure to post pics of the build.....

car: 99 Eclipse (hatch)

Speaker: FI bl fully loaded (15)

Amp: Sundown Saz-1500

Box: 17t x 42w x 25 d

sub foward port foward

would like it to be around 32 hz....

i was gonna wall it off but cant give up my rear seat yet...

couldnt have picked a worse car for that sub.. trust me.. i had the same problem.. the glass comes down in the hatch in a wierd angle, and then the hatch area is small.. thats wall i took out my back seat, and had my box go there.. but then it was taller than the window line.. it is hard to get a nice box made and designed on how the hatch area curves and does this.. you want to try to get the most cu ft out of as you can... IMO

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

my neighbor has the same body style Talon, and its small back there, but I believe that window at that angle would actually help if anything

directs the air/sound right towards the front windshield

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived