Pulled my back out lifting an 18 inch Solo X

I feel you guys on the ankles I shattered mine a few years back on a quad. I have one leg longer than the other slightly haha thankfully can't really tell though. Wheelchair for 3 months. The sciatic nerve being pinched sucks though man. Maybe one day in the future of medicine they will come up with a way to fix that.
it comes and goes.. depends how you sit down i sit in a hard chair so i pinch it all day.. it will go away soon though.
yoga. laugh now but it will relieve your pain. I deal with it too. plus if you get in a yoga class those things called yoga pants well its worth it alone.

You got ninja'd :ph34r::D

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I could do yoga I guess, but I get cramps if I stretch and hold any position.

Pretty out of shape for 21 years old.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I could do yoga I guess, but I get cramps if I stretch and hold any position.

Pretty out of shape for 21 years old.

Just find a place near you and go. They will help you with easier stuff at first...its slightly embarassing but after a while you start knowing people there and it becomes routine and easier. When I started jujitsu i had an awesome core already and would surprise the hell outta people..i can contribute all that to yoga.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Real sorry to hear that dude, hope you feel better soon! You really gotta be careful and practice safe lifting techniques. I'm 19 and I also work on cars and diesel trucks and so far I've been doing ok in avoiding problems.

One thing I learned early is always, no matter what it is, if its over 30 pounds and its on the floor you have to lift it with your legs. Try to avoid bending over to pick up most things, keeping your back straight and crouching down is always easier on the back. At least mine

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

im 22 years old have 2 dislocated shoulders from working, a broke buttbone, scoliosis i think thats how you say it on my back. I recently got in a fight and knocked the dude out and he fell on me and ripped 3 ligaments and a muscle in my left foot so i gotta walk all fucked up half the time lol. Fell off a 16 ft latter and fuckd my back all up, and i have to hear my dad and when my grandpa was alive he would always tell me to take care of my body cuz id need it after awhile lol. now i know what he was meaning.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.