Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Some free box designs and the corresponding box builds


412 CVX

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanted to get away from you! :P

kidding haha where do you live?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

the 15s build and my 4th order both sound amazing. Ground Pounder customs is definitely the way to go for subwoofer boxes. If anyone is going to build a box i would personally suggest getting either birch or oak. is great sounding but yet is a little more on the expensive side.

Posted

I cut my pinky pretty bad getting one of the 15's out of the packaging :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

I guess you don't need pinkies lol, but i certainly didn't need the blood everywhere

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

let's add a T-line to this list!

20120818_140550.jpg

20120818_143258.jpg

20120818_144653.jpg

20120818_153449.jpg

I think the Fs of the subs we used were a bit too high for the music we originally played on it. but it was pretty loud on "a milli" by wayne.

this one's for his dorm room.

sketchup model

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=637bdbe90abbba43b52cf99dffdfc0c9

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1784 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...