Soundigital 8000.1(Silver model) with dual 1/0 inputs

Ok, so I am looking to sell off my Soundigital 8000.1, this is the silver cased model. It has just come back from repair(remote turn on went out). So it is in 100% mechanical condition as it was repaired by Jose(SD authorized repair dude).

As said, Mechanical 10/10, Cosmetic 7/10 with minor scratches on the cover, mounting feet, and top plate.

Looking for $850 shipped with the dual input terminals. No, I will not be selling the dual input terminals seperately as I want the owner of this awesome amp to have first crack at them. However, if the buyer does not want them I will reduce $20 from the price and I will be selling them seperately after the fact.

If you want any additional pictures or have any questions please let me know. Also, if you want to text thats fine. 774-283-2497, just no penis pictures please.

IMG_0373.jpg

any trades? and i think it is sad that you had to put "just no penis pictures please" in the ad

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.