Sonic Electronix

go with some fosgate t4000s?.... hell theres many of brands out there it just depends on what you have to dish out on one... maybe go with 4 of the 2500 mojos? or 8 and strap them ?.. that would be sick

ME = broke college student

I get what I can as cheap as I can, so I'm not wanting to throw a whole lot of craziness together. Brands I can do: eclipse, kicker, polk, mtx, or memphis

pfft and you say youre broke, if that was the case your options would be pyle,poweracoustik,profile,legacy lol, youre nameing good brands that arent cheap

but for killer deals on kicker go to ebay and buy from hifisounds.com they have the 50 watt 2ch kicker amps for 30 bux all the way to the 2500 kicker mono amp for dirt cheap so cheap my cheap ass poweracoustik loven ass was able to buy a kicker 850.4 for my mids and highs

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

pfft and you say youre broke, if that was the case your options would be pyle,poweracoustik,profile,legacy lol, youre nameing good brands that arent cheap

but for killer deals on kicker go to ebay and buy from hifisounds.com they have the 50 watt 2ch kicker amps for 30 bux all the way to the 2500 kicker mono amp for dirt cheap so cheap my cheap ass poweracoustik loven ass was able to buy a kicker 850.4 for my mids and highs

i get much better deals on the brands mentioned than ebay can offer. but I'll look into it

i dunno unless its stolen . my amp i got for 250 shipped to my door, my buddie owns a shop and he cant even buy my amp for less than 380 and hes a auth. dealer

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i dunno unless its stolen . my amp i got for 250 shipped to my door, my buddie owns a shop and he cant even buy my amp for less than 380 and hes a auth. dealer

:lol: not stolen that's for sure. let me see what my price is for the 850 is around 225

if yall get such great deals that mean you can pass them deals on to others? im geting my taxreturn soon and will be going with 2 of the kicker 2500's

my prices on kicker stuff is lower then ebay as well, id strap 2500 kickers before running those 4kw as well

the new 08 mojos have 3 diff types for 15s. Dual 2s, dual 4s, and q1 (i'm guessing one ohm?). The q1 is rated at 2000 rms and 4000 peak. So how many zxs would I have to run to maximize potential? Would I have to wire em down to 1ohm? Or should I just run the smaller mojo since it specifically can handle 1ohm. I have no idea what I want to do now . . . :blink:

well figure what amp you want, go off the lowest safe ohm load for the amp and then you can make up your mind on the sub, if you go with kicker you will need to be a dual 4 for a 2 ohm for one sub on one amp because the zx is 2ohm stable or if you go memphis you can get 2 subs dual 4 to a 1 ohm load ect. ect.

Archived