Sonic Electronix

Well I'm stuck in a dilemma. I was originally gonna get 4 Kicker L7 15s and 2 ZX2500.1s for my new Tahoe build (wall). However, the dealer/installer I work very closely too is really pushing me to go with memphis instead of kicker. Specifically 2 4kw Mojo amps and 4 mojo 15s. As much as I love kicker, these seem to be very nice also. I've seen and heard the memphis subs at a few comps and they seem to work very well. What do you guys think?

well if it was me i would go with the mojo's.....I just think that they are better subs.....but i say that because i dont really like kickers....bu thats just me.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

id got with the memphis espically if they give you a fair price...

i really like the 1000w rated sub... pounds good and works well with lower wattage...

on the other hand... giving them 2k daily would really be pushing it IMO... but i've only read other reviews on them... not really hands on exp. although they are loud :D

id go with the kicker stuff, mojo 4kw are power hogs and ive seen many go up in smoke.

again as with the alternators they just want money

I don't purchase audio equipment through them. Nor do they supply the alternators. They outsource their alternators to another company. They don't mark up the price on those for me either. I just get them to do the installs I can't do.

id go with the kicker stuff, mojo 4kw are power hogs and ive seen many go up in smoke.

I was just going to say the same thing...

I know someone that is selling ruffly 30-40 of these 4kw's at a decent price. If I remember right they are someplace around $600-800 each. But these are used in a comp vehicle.

I was just going to say the same thing...

I know someone that is selling ruffly 30-40 of these 4kw's at a decent price. If I remember right they are someplace around $600-800 each. But these are used in a comp vehicle.

I don't plan on spending anything on em . . . hehe

At last .......Dont you see my screen name ? nuff said GO WITH MEMPHIS !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived