Sonic Electronix

i dont know the techinal info but a sub , single 4 dual 4 dual 2 ect. ect

a 4ohm single is 4ohm at the amp and the amp will put out the rated power for 4 ohms only

a dual 4 can be 2 ohms or 8 ohms (depends on how you wire it) and the amp that you had the single 4 ohm will see a 2 ohm load and will put out more power than at 4 ohms, then a dual 2ohm sub will give you a 4 ohm load or a 1 ohm load, you have to have a amp that is SAFE at 1ohm to run the sub wired in 1ohm or you can damage your amp, but at 1ohm you will get more power than if at 4 ohm and 2 ohm, so the lower the ohms the more power you get from the amp as long as the amp is stable at that ohm load

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

its questions like those buddy that i wouldnt feel comfortable changing my system all the time because a shop told me too , if i were you rather

well no, I am always planing an upgrade and if a couple deals hit me then I listen. I was planning a kicker setup for the hoe but I was given the possibility of a major memphis deal and I have to consider. Pricing is a major part of my decision and I've had experience with kicker and memphis. Both have quality products. This is why it is a dilemma for me.

do you think the mojos can really handle the 4k rms daily ?

and dam thats alot of power. lol total sickness

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i wish i could get a killer deal on memphis.... im jealious... haven to run pr line cus i cant afford the m3s or mojos lol

do you think the mojos can really handle the 4k rms daily ?

and dam thats alot of power. lol total sickness

i don't know. dual 2 mojo is 1500/3000. 4kw max (or rms? idk) at 1ohm on the amp. so 2000 per sub. that's in the upper half of the rms rating of the sub but not peak. I thought that was what you were supposed to do when considering and amp to match to a sub?

imo hell no they cant take 4k daily pounding on them

this is why the good lord gave us toggle switches and gain controls and remote bass knobs

edit: and if i consider my kickers, I have 2500 on dual 2 l7s. l7 15 is 1000/2000. I'm in the upper half of their rms rating and I pound the hell out of them daily. No probs yet.

Archived