Jump to content

Any Input On This Deck?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sony isnt the best in the world with decks....

Everyone I know that currently has one, has issues with them reading cd's, and then the motors on the cd players going bacd, and pre amps outs

ofcourse, thats just possible that the 3 people O know that have Sonys just happen to have bad ones, but if you scroll thru this forum, you will see peoples ratings on that brand deck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
Sony isnt the best in the world with decks....

Everyone I know that currently has one, has issues with them reading cd's, and then the motors on the cd players going bacd, and pre amps outs

ofcourse, thats just possible that the 3 people O know that have Sonys just happen to have bad ones, but if you scroll thru this forum, you will see peoples ratings on that brand deck

x2.. a friend of mine got one.. his skips a lot with heavy bass, even with it secured tight in the dash.. and the cd player doesnt read burns very well..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

Its a sony nuff said

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

they are RMA'ed alot as well, the internals in them are pretty cheap so they dont really hold up to the abuse we would be giving them.

Posted

the sony deck i had for three years that was just stolen from my car worked flawlessly....and i know people dont like sony (walmart).....the subs suck the amps suck....but the decks i like lol just wanted some input thanks guys.

(its insurance who is paying for the cd player....i have no say in it.. i figured they would just give me a check but nope)

Posted

I installed a Sony for a friend the other day, personally I liked it and would probably use it in my own truck. And this being the top of the line Sony I am sure it will be awesome. Just most people say Sony suck (which for the most part they do) but I doubt there are many people that have seen/used this headunit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 913 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...