Jump to content

CJs F150 2012 Edition UBL


Recommended Posts

Posted

So what do yall think about this combo? The silver fabic wasnt able to be used, it would not lay down in the cone mold correctly, so I am going with black.

IMAG0189-1.jpg

Posted

Had to help my parents with a bunch of yard work this morning and now its raining, so I decided to not completely lose the day and did some customization to my 9ks.

Before.

E9286CC2-50EB-47D0-A2E8-46867D0928E6-17027-0000140A57FAF6EE.jpg

After

F3340185-3A4C-4800-B474-2B64C09BFDAE-17027-0000140A5CA61BCA.jpg

51740ACE-E057-4E2B-BBF0-21341089B124-17027-0000140A617C2185.jpg

1B3D725F-684A-49B0-9BD5-805FD0C4AFF3-17027-0000140A65BB1FC5.jpg

Posted

So I decided to not completely waste the day and went out to the shop to get some work done.

First off I got some plasti dip and tested it on a spare dual input. Planning on dipping the 9 input block in this.

F584FBFA-C418-445E-A9EC-2D17D5BA0004-17518-0000144A6B04A1D8.jpg

I am really torn between black and white for the baskets.

1704D321-39AF-466F-98C4-10BF6F2A0FC4-17518-0000144A7431D7CD.jpg

I need 1 more!

2E886DD9-416E-40A3-B984-098CFC15462D-17518-0000144A6E78320E.jpg

Laid out nice and neat. 14 total XS Power D1400s

90E827A9-94F7-4497-8386-ECE0F7C49920-17518-0000144A713CBE8C.jpg

Mocked up and ready to go in the truck

D11570C1-D9FC-4B82-A5E1-E0A39F4E5C03-17518-0000144A76FAF739.jpg

17DD7C7A-A34F-49C8-8A49-A958757DD983-17518-0000144A79C8F72B.jpg

Posted

Got the sides extended out another 2" so I can get the airspace I need on the ported side. Also have the screw heads bondoed in and about to start sanding them down.

D2BD681F-C394-4ACE-80B5-C2DB362CC87B-17828-000014F0C0FFC6CA.jpg

55BBFD41-92FF-4A8F-89B5-7359B21802F5-17828-000014F0C42307E7.jpg

2E0E8DDA-57B7-4F2E-BD48-7C5374CD0B6E-17828-000014F0C73CB7FB.jpg

Posted

Choices, choices!

51BE5760-57FF-416B-A0C4-0B584BB72A4C-18330-0000151E00871B80.jpg

Yeah I like this one best.

C9EF162F-62E4-4F65-AB43-FEFF2905AE69-18330-0000151E0332B59D.jpg

Made the top to the battery rack removable and cut it down a bit.

2FE6842D-D86E-49B6-9416-65AAE168150C-18330-0000151DF47978AB.jpg

Power!

772C2149-1732-4A97-82EC-B6D8BB23C7EC-18330-0000151DF7E7F63D.jpg

622B250A-47D0-4756-9EFA-B4120178A702-18330-0000151DFABC8351.jpg

2F4564D0-154A-429A-8619-BD5697FA15C0-18330-0000151DFDACFEF0.jpg

Before= UGLY.......After= SEXY

B90787FF-9027-4469-AF78-26AA906C472F-18330-0000151E05E4DE78.jpg

Thought about this.

98C37B83-A4E5-4BD0-BE52-14F4458E89BB-18330-0000151E089CCF1F.jpg

And then I remembered I had a badass relay panel that needs a place to be shown off.

9E1D4A87-E9A7-4D9A-8A53-E1205AD38C4A-18330-0000151E0B54DB71.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3124 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...