Jump to content

CJs F150 2012 Edition UBL


Recommended Posts

Posted

So some of you might be wondering how I am going to use a Ti basket that has a 10" spider landing with a sub with 8" spiders.

Here is how.

141CB45B-0B26-41D8-A7A8-9CB06762FDF9-30114-0000223044DDA6E4.jpg

E7353B29-9796-4E09-8D7E-6D33C3E9EBB0-30114-0000223048E74011.jpg

111B838A-6D18-4BCA-9C15-E9052A3D4EF1-30114-000022304B99A8E2.jpg

9EC3F111-9091-45C2-88FB-BA8868F7F3A8-30114-000022304E5CCFCE.jpg

Posted

Yeah so I got tired of being pathetic and just laying in bed, so I found something to do. I know I am going to feel like crap tonight and probably tomorrow, but oh well.

5346CB1F-BDDF-495E-8C5B-39CD91952A80-31915-0000239F87C503AD.jpg

CDA01DDC-2F64-4380-B3FA-B2EF0EB1A95E-31915-0000239F8AF67859.jpg

28B9890A-05A1-4C6D-8021-2263D4DF2333-31915-0000239F8DC129A0.jpg

4303C950-D321-4A8D-A2D4-81E5B4B82E1A-31915-0000239F908A677A.jpg

74EA1FEB-8F4F-4E74-8EBA-87E2FDC97CC3-31915-0000239F9351DAA7.jpg

820246F3-5B83-41C3-B272-B505C7CC7DA7-31915-0000239F962E5AAC.jpg

9FB000E0-3E9D-46F7-8392-E45F39022BA4-31915-0000239F9D556BCA.jpg

9B9410AB-6AB8-40BF-8CEA-25CA8EB5EFB4-31915-0000239F9A3E6AE6.jpg

58DE09D6-8EF5-40FE-BFC1-7F579B7F8635-31915-0000239FA05F18AD.jpg

3F0E3C79-8BB4-410F-8677-36EC188C7870-31915-0000239FA302086F.jpg

3C1A7973-6CA3-4D53-8F30-31126FB8321D-31915-0000239FA5EF5D5F.jpg

Posted

So I was going to to take some stuff to the shop and I found something to do.

A756D968-7DC6-4524-8A0A-7AE677DBAF4F-32492-00002480B1DF3BE2.jpg

Ugly

2F7CEA87-26F8-4DF9-A8C3-E833A2612B92-32492-00002480B523BADE.jpg

76D57C9B-0AD4-47F8-A98D-376AF83AB76F-32492-00002480C11F8B11.jpg

Perty

AD61A767-6A7D-4D63-B90C-D0B3C6A03CEE-32492-00002480BA8BFF02.jpg

Also put a touch up coat on the 3 baskets I have here.

9D0F2A80-5716-408F-8B12-A9940DD4755B-32492-00002480B7E6397C.jpg

8F876DDD-0860-4DB5-B481-9DE72AF15B4D-32492-00002480BE429EB7.jpg

Posted

I am definitely not above asking for help when I have something that I am not completely comfortable doing. Today was one of those days. If it is 90 or 45 degree cuts, I am perfectly fine, but any other angles and I am just not 100% comfortable. Luckily for me, my uncle is a carpenter by trade and really knows his stuff.

On to the cover for the amp rack that we built today.

6658617F-5EF6-4332-B331-FB2DE5136AC8-33170-00002574A15720E7.jpg

F0C332CA-45D0-4A52-A085-CA68564D2F2F-33170-00002574A456FD6B.jpg

F98F56DE-88D8-40B6-9640-2663648DF4F8-33170-00002574A724EA38.jpg

4BF2F526-CE40-489D-8B4C-8BC57CEAE9B6-33170-00002574A9F40B0B.jpg

99AE6B36-76F7-4470-9D76-5013D5D0069C-33170-00002574ACEA182E.jpg

Posted

And Toolmaker has outdone himself once again!

Mirrored Plexiglass DC Logos. These still have their protective plastic on and will look much better once installed.

4A2339CE-ABDC-4D42-93D2-99902ABDDE41-34202-000026A48D420D80.jpg

Landing rings for my baskets.

28A69404-BBAB-4309-B8E3-79F7E06D9F36-34202-000026A491DADE7B.jpg

Dual 4ga adapters for the speaker outputs on the 9ks.

B1FD34A5-226F-4706-B4B3-78C6CA2471A2-34202-000026A496129DA5.jpg

6E9BF733-5B14-464E-9F2E-9458FBBFEE64-34202-000026A498C56AA5.jpg

Posted

Got some work done on the amp rack.

Sprayed with Second Skin Spectrum

CBDB0242-A18A-4A42-B2B6-6BD9BB8AA583-35402-0000280DF2FC18CC.jpg

617C1DA9-CB31-424F-AC0B-DFF93C174BED-35402-0000280DF6B81510.jpg

Coated with resin.

B1F538A4-3027-48A8-B98C-B8F48E8C1DD9-35402-0000280DFB850A63.jpg

2853684C-8700-4237-8576-F47331F7A649-35402-0000280DFEC20534.jpg

Got another door update from Tremaine.

FB0657E4-DBA3-476B-B248-8A5C9A0D5701-35402-0000280DF9F97171.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I spent most of today cleaning and rearranging the shop to make better use of my space, but I did get a few things done after I quit for the day.

Diaster!

0D3EB4AB-9EB9-4C8B-A5A9-A347223356FC-1582-000001584EB72428_zpsf832d89c.jpg

Plexi Installed

0207274E-2811-4096-968E-A6BC5FD1AA7D-1582-000001585383FFC7_zps9ad20e6c.jpg

Let there be light!

47F909F7-8B91-4E7C-A3EE-EC03B8EBB16B-1582-000001585752678A_zpsa578c422.jpg

Now I wanted to play with lighting up the relay panel, so I did this.

D5ED42C2-F9C9-4666-9B8F-088E1B56AEE3-1582-000001585A35B59C_zpsb28729c3.jpg

387C0966-D6A5-4E05-B6E2-8FFFB6D0D96E-1582-000001585D391D6E_zpsd203efc3.jpg

E70B087A-F6E4-49B7-95C0-683B6B6C5E4B-1582-000001585FCC687D_zpse600fc7c.jpg

8DDE70A3-4245-4444-8BEF-E2BE68E838FA-1582-0000015862DB69EF_zpsa6751200.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3124 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...