Jump to content

CJs F150 2012 Edition UBL


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok the 360.3 is staying! DAMN!!!!! I cant wait to finishing tuning it tomorrow and get it out somewhere where I can put some distance between me and the truck.

Posted

Spent the day tuning the truck. I think it came out pretty good.

Now back out to get the rest of the truck put together. Come Hell or High Water this sucker is gonna fire up tonight!

Posted

Im fucking tired.

Yall will have to excuse my rusty braces, I am going to build some out of aluminum in a few weeks so I didnt bother cleaning them up and painting them.

5B6FB746-AF41-42BE-A039-33AB16964F6C-136-00000072C8D90D8E.jpg

Finally a port!!!!

878F4AD3-BDCC-45C1-8AC7-EB5317966294-136-00000072CE5B7440.jpg

3DB6CD82-F350-46B0-9699-8521CAD505AC-136-00000072D075FDBE.jpg

2499F534-E504-43DA-8A0E-1EA37C93D22E-136-00000072D3D0AAFE.jpg

It is little things like this that take so much time. Had to do this on 5 switches.

F4BE6796-8382-49E6-B049-76E10E2D8C36-136-00000072D5E3D0A4.jpg

This really sucked!

D678E454-7AAA-4FA3-BB28-7D2CE8EED2D1-136-00000072E2FCC568.jpg

178719B3-117D-4A44-9CD9-9F59D346E162-136-00000072E61FCBF0.jpg

8826AB27-E9F2-40AB-9D54-593EAF01676F-136-00000072E8962D7C.jpg

8CDFF718-4A31-443C-9EF3-8F71078CACC9-136-00000072EACA914A.jpg

F52E5CFD-0571-4244-BEE1-11BC87800B1C-136-00000072ED8C2A89.jpg

5C9109D0-0056-4614-BF15-FC67F8A6CA97-136-00000072EF7F61CC.jpg

Posted

So now is one of those time wher you just have to be a man and say "well I fucked up, no one to blame but me"

I think I found the source of the rattling noise in the one sub.

Now how to get it out?

29EA611B-C0DE-4102-A848-8E073A3C302D-136-000001BC5CF279D8.jpg

Like this

58B2FA05-ABC7-4A57-BE43-6F71713154B1-136-000001BC600D1DA5.jpg

Hmm this might be a problem.

1B53D0BF-D67F-4CC8-ADFB-E4C4D2E895DA-136-000001BC6A711140.jpg

Fixed

9B25352F-B285-4DDC-9CFE-5AB25F283D54-136-000001BC63BDF4B1.jpg

7DD1B19F-7ECF-4342-829C-50057A1B35D5-136-000001BC75E0F7E9.jpg

I absolutely fucking hate it when people get on the forums and run to blame the manufacture when something goes wrong. 99% of the time it is your own damn fault. This was my fault, I assembled the subs, no one to blame but me.

Posted

Came home to a nice package sitting at the door waiting.

Quality seems much better than the last alt I got from Mechman a few years ago.

I have ordered a new belt that is 3" longer than this one. I am going to try a few different pulley positions and sizes to get better belt wrap on the stock location alt.

06673CDE-B49F-4955-AF1B-2224D9BFFCA3-7349-000003423A536657.jpg

0456E0C4-57B0-4946-AED5-072D78A29A28-7349-000003423D36D1F0.jpg

F72C41B4-672A-459F-A304-16EFA27B93E5-7349-0000034241297EB8.jpg

F72C41B4-672A-459F-A304-16EFA27B93E5-7349-0000034241297EB8.jpg

E0F133D4-67F0-4EBE-9E7A-76BE9042FDDB-7349-00000342440C8E67.jpg

8237F1D3-E58C-4129-A1A7-0A87BE154649-7349-00000342467A11A9.jpg

Posted

Bye bye triple bracket.

1FE5F202-2B3A-4607-A5E0-FAEF997FD5E9-1952-000000E3BC45F514.jpg

Now to make this belt work.

0FCD624D-1A45-481D-A390-09904C7F5C23-1952-000000E3C1EBA4B2.jpg

After hours of taking the bracket on and off and having to find different pulley placements to make this work, this is the best belt wrap that I can possibly get. its still not great, but it is the best I can do.

483940DB-4211-4EBC-9D3A-42877C250FD6-1952-000000E3C5BADBDC.jpg

E304528F-80CD-4505-9B4A-8854348C7072-1952-000000E3C86EE2A5.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3205 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...