Jump to content

CJs F150 2012 Edition UBL


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got the 7.5ks and recone today!

9ks out

DA592CEB-E6FA-40BB-B87D-7B0F92E9012D-7072-000003FB3BA41DC0.jpg

Dats alotta power!

6B1E007D-7EB6-4B29-B6F2-46FFA556CA21-7072-000003FB416F9D03.jpg

Installed. Yes I know one of them is upside down. Had to be that way due to the location of the RCAs and speaker wire that was already in the bed from the 9ks.

7A9CFB6C-1D4D-48B8-8630-5640483D158D-7072-000003FB44362740.jpg

41E27D86-C42A-402A-8E68-431ACADFEC16-7072-000003FB49A7B361.jpg

Rebuilding the Level 6.

1EC82A77-EA9C-4291-B09D-4C0DF0781C3B-7072-000003FB4C46ABE7.jpg

C4F9AC90-CFA4-4F29-AEC8-3713FA7E0E09-7072-000003FB5C87C334.jpg

F1E4055D-5CCF-4781-93A0-FB1956D432A3-7072-000003FB5F2D4837.jpg

Going to let it dry over night and it will be ready to install tomorrow.

Posted

Todays random purchase.

Label Maker. This is making my life so much easier. No longer do I have to try and remember what is what and where it goes!

C4B8F7C0-8F3C-43D3-89DE-0DFA74594B1F-10190-000007922BAEE4C8.jpg

74DB0A46-B549-49EF-890A-253BC48CAFD3-10190-000007923161A354.jpg

BF1BCBEE-26FB-46C4-8A2C-DA720D3CB23A-10190-0000079233B23A38.jpg

05E07F08-8A8F-4C4C-A55C-16CF5670668D-10190-00000792365C1388.jpg

Working on the console

84C8E5FD-E962-4E76-984A-E1DEF24911D6-10190-00000792390F7D80.jpg

88F209AF-E007-4E9C-B9C7-3934A513FA8B-10190-000007923B83F845.jpg

D3A736C9-0B5D-4947-BA00-4366E3BAE063-10190-000007924CBD3A4D.jpg

76C4A457-E0E3-4301-BDE3-A69BF6436F28-10190-000007924F89594F.jpg

6142FEB5-BF6D-4F2A-82AA-8A357EB7938B-10190-0000079251ECCEF7.jpg

DC62019D-998D-41AE-BC6B-1BEA7732E1B7-10190-0000079254312DBB.jpg

2996A176-FCD2-4780-B50C-E0A6ADC69BDD-10190-0000079256A51DBB.jpg

7F1B69ED-A155-49C5-B84B-BDC09B4A76C5-10190-0000079258FA35A9.jpg

4F10B881-C594-472D-BA74-51AAFC1A3895-10190-000007925B715714.jpg

Posted

Everything back out and ready for the new subs.

8CF7E878-A908-4652-9567-7CFE7D37E4E0-10190-0000084112BE0D53.jpg

95CB409C-667E-4C45-9BE8-722FE6FFBEB0-10190-00000841191D4A2F.jpg

98DADA94-CB9B-4A20-9B88-1221BD42C182-10190-000008411C2A67ED.jpg

8FD4A23C-B5C0-4774-B80C-88AE2053D71A-10190-000008411F4F0B5E.jpg

0C492568-664C-417C-B3AA-41BC91F5D474-10190-00000841227C70EB.jpg

E462B233-80C9-4C1A-8B36-72BF2827AC8D-10190-0000084139AC55B5.jpg

Used my new label maker to make sure I dont get confused.

603861E0-D7F4-42C8-B715-C3BA62C79776-10190-0000084125EA9758.jpg

Decided to test fit the console.

CBE0DCAD-231B-44E9-A232-D6EB5D62973D-10190-000008413C50D2D5.jpg

33F54B63-E8E8-481E-9B42-C083CD7351D8-10190-000008413F055710.jpg

Posted

Loading wall going back in.

1EBA4523-C9A5-49F7-9A0B-9ACDF7E078A9-15577-000008F4EC4C45D3.jpg

884AB4B7-395B-4E47-A10D-E79B3DCEB75B-15577-000008F4EF470CF1.jpg

40654196-582D-43E7-A0E8-0A7B965D4E44-15577-000008F4F1FF302C.jpg

4BBA6710-1306-404E-B154-5E8EA4C8D613-15577-000008F4E96AEB63.jpg

ECE5AC75-DDD8-4C71-B533-69D4E38C6A3F-15577-000008F4E690C454.jpg

2BE74564-2100-4D0E-8934-6C2B5F8C057E-15577-000008F4D3FF8308.jpg

5FB20A5A-D5A3-4F05-A710-ED8B6F407A5E-15577-000008F4CB69C436.jpg

59A3B6E1-AFDB-47A7-8BF4-4263765A37BE-15577-000008F4D9BE1CAE.jpg

And here is tomorrow project. Believe it or not, this is organized. I will get the center console installed and this bad boy will be DONE!!!!

9E560785-CE16-41AC-A4B9-7B274C0CC907-15577-000008F4D12AB368.jpg

Posted

Tomorrow will be fire up day!!!!

Little shit like this is why this build it taking me so damn long. But if you're going to do it, might as well do it right.

573D8B81-AF82-4566-9070-F5645F814CC4-16619-000009881AE448C8.jpg

8D159053-47F5-4474-8EE5-5E64DC911F2A-16619-00000988201B72DC.jpg

0F96C9A6-BBD1-4675-AC14-AB2FAB31D036-16619-00000988229B6F9D.jpg

57E8E2F0-E0DB-4CE0-BC06-47D009585ECA-16619-0000098825351AE9.jpg

693E9F81-840B-4E43-901D-82D34279E18C-16619-0000098828052A72.jpg

B3148F9D-341E-4229-935B-7AC379ADC695-16619-000009882AB23A74.jpg

5E99C237-2321-4C28-BA1B-020B26EF18EC-16619-000009883A487387.jpg

5B1E3CFD-32A3-4F9D-9AC6-3B668E727D18-16619-000009883CFA329F.jpg

21CF08DC-591E-4446-AB8F-385AD0865F9C-16619-000009883F50EFF5.jpg

Just a few more finishing touches and I can crank her up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...