Jump to content

Should I keep it or just let it go......


  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I keep it or just let it go......

    • Keep it
      4
    • Let it go..
      17
    • Wing it for now?
      1
    • Take it to the Grand Canyon and and drive it off the cliff to how long it takes to reach the bottom lol
      24


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whats going on guys, I had a family memeber about a year ago that had her vehicle stolen and wrecked, and only paid her for 3/4 of the loan she took out on it. with her travaling career at stake, I ofter my vehicle and found other means of getting to work and school. well A YEAR later I was offered to buy these 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara for 2000 from my girlfriends dad within payments...so I took it. well i guess they aren't the most popular vehicles in the US. fooled me lol. So I'm debating on wheather or not I should get another vehicle. It's not my first pick in vehicle and I can hardly find anything to make it unique. I also can't find anyone that can make a custom alt. for it (I guess I could find someone to rewind a stock one. I just don't want to start putting a high amperage system in it just to run into A Lot of problem doing it OR....... end up not liking it.

IMG_20120822_095743.jpg

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

no I'm 900 off, so I would def. have to wait until then. I shouldn't be long tho. Another reason I havn't done anything to it yet, except the HU, the old one was terrible, it was all distorted.

and I put in some rear Renagade drivers in the rear roof cause they wasn't any. which one broke.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Well if you don't like it you should pay it off then get something else. Still don't modify it at all.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Well if you don't like it you should pay it off then get something else. Still don't modify it at all.

I mean It's cool, i've already put in quite a bit of maintence into since her dad never really took care of it :-( i just want to know that I'm going to be able to at least put in the AQ2200D without having a lot of voltage drop. I mean I'm sure the Big 3 is only going to do so much without an aftermarket alt.

plus I think I have to replace something to put rims on it, since it has that big stud or whatever it's call in the middle of the rims.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

I'm thinking a small or .25 ton extented cab truck like a S-10, sonoma or a 350 1500. I was thinking smaller then gas would be so bad like a V6 or four cylinder.

then using the whole beat seat area for a system. maybe when I can learn do something with the door panels.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Coming from someone who is working on building a higher power system in a car with a very difficult alt situation, it is not going to be worth it unless you really have a reason to use that exact car. The only reason I am giving it a try is because I have already done quite a bit of work to it and see it as more of an added challenge to my goals. But even then there are still days when I contemplate getting something else to build in.

So my vote is for the truck idea

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

I like the idea of the truck too! :+1:

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

you guys really do want me to take it to the Grand Canyon lmao :captain:

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

my suzuki swift doesn´t have any HO alternator either, and also, NO ONE was working on those cars when i bought it, only a few guys on burp classes around here, i considered getting a commonly used car for audio and said fuck it, i don´t regret it, everyone still remember my swift around here, only moron doing over 151 dbs below 40 hz on that shitty car around the planet until a guy bought 2 SMD 18´s at india and built his lol.

I love been original, that´s why i was the first moron using a wall full of sony xplod subs after big oki´s i would say keep it, i love that "vitara", my ex use to own one of those and they are pretty cool, comfortable and actually gets loud, i´ve seen a few guys at trinidad using them :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2535 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...