Jump to content

Should I keep it or just let it go......


  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I keep it or just let it go......

    • Keep it
      4
    • Let it go..
      17
    • Wing it for now?
      1
    • Take it to the Grand Canyon and and drive it off the cliff to how long it takes to reach the bottom lol
      24


Recommended Posts

Posted

question is, how to prevent volage drops without an aftermarket alt. the stock one is only 80amp way at the bottom of the motor.and even with the big three done and extra battary in the back, i still think it's going mess up while putting too much strain; unless their something I havn't learned yet. I've asked Knu KonceptZ, Mechman and one other person and they all stated they didn't have anything for my vehicle, I even asked if they could possible get a custom one. idk...

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Well, my little suzuki swift had a 70A alternator, i changed that shitty thing for a nissan versa´s stock alternator, it is 140A and 8 diodes, works AWESOME, with 3 kinetik batts and 5000 watts i never dropped below 12.5 volts

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Here you go, follow the Hamster.

Better video from the show itself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtTnfFH2Hjc

lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

I'm thinking a small or .25 ton extented cab truck like a S-10, sonoma or a 350 1500. I was thinking smaller then gas would be so bad like a V6 or four cylinder.

then using the whole beat seat area for a system. maybe when I can learn do something with the door panels.

S10/blazer MPG isn't that great. I get 18mpg "country" lol

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Well, my little suzuki swift had a 70A alternator, i changed that shitty thing for a nissan versa´s alternator, it is 140A and 8 diodes, works AWESOME, with 3 kinetik batts and 5000 watts i never dropped below 12.5 volts

no shit, never would have nothing it would even mount up

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

I'm thinking a small or .25 ton extented cab truck like a S-10, sonoma or a 350 1500. I was thinking smaller then gas would be so bad like a V6 or four cylinder.

then using the whole beat seat area for a system. maybe when I can learn do something with the door panels.

S10/blazer MPG isn't that great. I get 18mpg "country" lol

this damn thing get 16/19 from a 155hp 2.5 V6 24V, my foxbody 5.0 got better MPG then this car

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

You can always adapt any alternator brotha, those nissan versa´s alternators have been adapted to almost every car competing around here, nissan almera, toyota corolla, nissan patrol, scion xb, suzuki swift, kia sportage, renault clio, chevrolet aveo, etc etc etc, the guy that does the job it´s a very good friend of mine and he´s making a lot of money out of those things lol, trust me, the alternator it´s amazing and cheap as hell

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

I'm thinking a small or .25 ton extented cab truck like a S-10, sonoma or a 350 1500. I was thinking smaller then gas would be so bad like a V6 or four cylinder.

then using the whole beat seat area for a system. maybe when I can learn do something with the door panels.

S10/blazer MPG isn't that great. I get 18mpg "country" lol

this damn thing get 16/19 from a 155hp 2.5 V6 24V, my foxbody 5.0 got better MPG then this car

If you do get one get a 4.3l, the others wont handle the system weight plus they are slow as hell.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

4.3 HO motor wouldn't be bad, oh yeah gas mileage lol

Would I just be able to go to autozone and buy one for a nissan versa and mount it, i'm sure it might be a slight difference.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...