Jump to content

Should I keep it or just let it go......


  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I keep it or just let it go......

    • Keep it
      4
    • Let it go..
      17
    • Wing it for now?
      1
    • Take it to the Grand Canyon and and drive it off the cliff to how long it takes to reach the bottom lol
      24


Recommended Posts

Posted

maybe..

More stuff I have done..

IMG_20130405_121402_zps448a8ef0.jpg

IMG_20130405_144832_zps42c1c4a4.jpg

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'M FINALLY PAYING IT OFF NEXT PAYDAY!!! (May 17, 2013)

I'm going to start saving up money for a new vehicle!

i Think I'm going to sell it with the four channel in it.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Well shit!

my car has had expired tages since May 2013 and I can't seem to get this thing to go through emissions....

I've replaced the spark plugs, routine oil changes, the o2 sensor, thermostat, crankshaft position sensor, battery terminals ( new and old ones keep building corrosion). stripped both pos and neg wires back for clean wire, drove the drive cycle and 1600miles and finally replaced the ECU.

The emission testing center is still saying that my vehicle

1. Hasn't gone through the drive cycle

2. The vehicle didn't pass the readiness test

so now that the new ECU is in, I'll try doing the drive cycle acouple more time both freeway and city roads and have it tested one more time...

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Well shit!

my car has had expired tages since May 2013 and I can't seem to get this thing to go through emissions....

I've replaced the spark plugs, routine oil changes, the o2 sensor, thermostat, crankshaft position sensor, battery terminals ( new and old ones keep building corrosion). stripped both pos and neg wires back for clean wire, drove the drive cycle and 1600miles and finally replaced the ECU.

The emission testing center is still saying that my vehicle

1. Hasn't gone through the drive cycle

2. The vehicle didn't pass the readiness test

so now that the new ECU is in, I'll try doing the drive cycle acouple more time both freeway and city roads and have it tested one more time...

Try another service center.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Sooo.. I just sold my car..

I'll be getting some good bike excercise until I get another one lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 8690 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...