Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, Im looking to take advantage of that second skin sale for us SMD members and purchase some damplifier. Never had any experience with it or any other dampening products before, all i want to really cover is my trunk lid and the underside of my rear deck. I drive an 05 neon. do you guys think 20 sq ft would be enough for that (i know they say 20 sq. ft is the trunk pack, im guessing thats only for the lid though?) or should I just fork up a little extra dough and go with 30 sq. ft.? keep in mind, my better half is keeping an eye on how much im spending so cheaper would be better hahah

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Yeah, I know it will be better to have 30, I just have no idea what 20 will even cover. I don't need two layers on the lid or anything like that, just want some basic coverage done

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

get the 20 sq foot and a couple cans of great stuff. fill the holes with great stuff and cover the rest in second skin. 20 sq ft should be plenty

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

well, 20 sq feet would be 4 ft. by 5 ft. like kranny said, you don't need full coverage, should be able to get away with it. just see exactly whats rattling and cover it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived