What Is The Name Of The Song At 2:45 In The Vid?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=weRPlvuTto8

I really like the bells and beat in this video starting at 2:45.

Can someone name me the song please!!!!

:excl: :excl: :excl:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

i got that track. its like 15 yrs + old. i just played it today. but i dont know the name of it. its a burned CD. all it says is " feel the bass, feel feel the bass..............miami. hope this helps

Hmm. I'll wait for an old geezer on the forum to help me out on this one :)

I wonder if it's from a Dj Magic Mike cd.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Hmm. I'll wait for an old geezer on the forum to help me out on this one :)

I wonder if it's from a Dj Magic Mike cd.

i am a old geezer :unsure:

75% sure it will be magic mike due to the famous"feel the bass" theme. plus, they are from florida. i know the song is older then " the final frontier" album.

the track slammed but, no lows!

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

I'm not from Miami but this may well do.

Tearful bass has a 16hz note make sure you have a proper Subsonic filter so you don't pop your subs.

Not bad techno bass.

I don't know what you call that style in the early-mid 90's but, it would be cool if rappers use more of them today.

Songs like "brass monkey the funky monkey" "2 Live Crew - big booty hoes - hoochie mama" " mc shy d - shake it" "Tootsie roll"

and then songs from the late 80's such as "Afrika bambaataa - planet rock" "Dynamix II" "Egyptian Lover"

yep. we need more of that stuff on the radio. rap beats now days too repetitive.

*Waits for Dr Dre releases*

anyway, if anyone knows the name of that song in the vid starting at 2:45 much will be appreciated!

It's a version of Feel The Music.

I can't find it anywhere.

If you can find someone who made a video on youtube with that song. Not a demo of their system, a bass tester video with pics.

Use this website. Convert the file to .mp3 and you have that song.

Edited by Bigpimpin91