MrGeo Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 Just heard that the locks along the Pearl River are about to burst and send a 10 foot tidal wave down river. Mandatory evacuation in progress for affected areas. Here's a video I put together of some flooding/destruction: http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
Hotdog Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 Im in Panama City. We got ready for it this weekend and I dont think we have seen any rain at all. Everyone be safe! My wife and I were planning a vacation trip to Panama City Beach but canceled on Friday because we dd not know if Isaac would hit that area or not. we went to Cedar Point in Ohio instead and then to Niagara Falls in New York. Will head down to Florida when hurricane season is over. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
armykyle1 Posted September 4, 2012 Author Report Posted September 4, 2012 Just heard that the locks along the Pearl River are about to burst and send a 10 foot tidal wave down river. Mandatory evacuation in progress for affected areas. Here's a video I put together of some flooding/destruction: she didn't wanna move lol. Y'all got some water for sure. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.