armykyle1 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 So who all is getting for this ass whoopin we might be getting? I'm kinda lucky that I only have to worry about wind really. I'm about 10 miles north of the beach in Gulfport(one of the paths for the eye) Hopefully it doesn't reach a cat 2 like they're saying it might. I only have a few days of PTO saved up... Hope everyone stays safe! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I'm over here in Northern Cali and its a nice 68 degrees Good luck though! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
armykyle1 Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 I kinda miss norcal sometimes. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
8ight Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I made sure to buy extra booze, I'm in FL BTW, no big deal just a storm I'm gonna hate
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 At least you guys can prepare for this shit, quakes have no warning 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
armykyle1 Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 I live in gulfport and we might see the eye of the storm. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 At least you guys can prepare for this shit, quakes have no warning Shit you can't prepare for 100mph+ winds going for hours lol. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Sure you can! GTFO there! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
BobbyG2 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I hear it's heading towards Louisiana. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
donovanl12 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 They cancelled school over here in Palm Beach County, FL.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.