couple evening pics of the charger

Nice Charger man. Looks clean and the flow of the body lines on it are pretty much perfect I think. Halos set the front end of the car off and they accent the car nicely

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Oh, okay. I thought they were full headlights from AAC. That sucks though. It's crazy how three LEDs can ruin the look of something. I love your charger though, it's sick.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Nice Charger man. Looks clean and the flow of the body lines on it are pretty much perfect I think. Halos set the front end of the car off and they accent the car nicely

Thanks man appreciate it!

Oh, okay. I thought they were full headlights from AAC. That sucks though. It's crazy how three LEDs can ruin the look of something. I love your charger though, it's sick.

yeaa it sucks and makes me extremely mad, but whatever I'll get em replaced eventually ha, thanks man

Have you thought about getting the color shift halos? I know they're expensive, but they're sick.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived