2012 College FB - who really deserves to be in the top 4?

Usc will not win it this year. SEC destroys all the bowl games and have been national champs for countless years. Alot of good players left to the nfl for this year so its tough to pick a team without knowing whos filling whos shoes. Alabama has such a strong recruiting game its hard not to say they could do it again. Nick saban is a badass coach. Oregon is gonna give USC a hard time in the pac-12 championship i not beat them. Im looking out for georgia since they dont play alabama in their schedule they may make it to the SEC championship. LSU is def. out with all their redshirts gone to the draft or in trouble. I think either georgia vs oregon or alabama oregon

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

^^^

you like oregon outta the PAC eh?.....

hmmm....

I dont like them lol but i favor them to win. But its unpredictable depending on injuries and as usual with oregon... Trouble

Sure.... i feel ya...

like your different outlook as well......but,...... i just cant see how USC cant come from the PAC this year.......

maybe their D is a lil suspect...... guess we shall see........

and of course the SEC will be all up in it....... again,.. its just the way it is.........

before i start googling.... who does PEN St play off the get go ?.... anyone?

Ill look it up....

^^^

you like oregon outta the PAC eh?.....

hmmm....

I dont like them lol but i favor them to win. But its unpredictable depending on injuries and as usual with oregon... Trouble

Sure.... i feel ya...

like your different outlook as well......but,...... i just cant see how USC cant come from the PAC this year.......

maybe their D is a lil suspect...... guess we shall see........

and of course the SEC will be all up in it....... again,.. its just the way it is.........

before i start googling.... who does PEN St play off the get go ?.... anyone?

Ill look it up....

they play at home vs. ohio university

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

thanks bud..

you beat my search.....

i'm definitely a college football addict. hell i was scratching my neck during spring training waiting for kick off

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

thanks bud..

you beat my search.....

i'm definitely a college football addict. hell i was scratching my neck during spring training waiting for kick off

I feel you. I feel like theres only 2 different times of the year, football season and time spent waiting for football season.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

anyone have a prediction for the Cinderella this year? Boise again, or are is there going to be a new one coming out of the shadows?

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

Archived