Sonic Electronix

Would like some feedback on this idea please

Thats funny, i was thinking the same thing. If it works like that it will definitely screw things up royally. I will test it tomorrow, it's too dark right now to be messing with any electrical and i can pull my car in the garage cause it's full of junk. All in all, if it doesn't kill my spl, or make my tuning all wackadoo then i may stick with it just for the looks. I may put some quarter round along the edge where the box meets the panel to clean up that seam.

Anyone that actually pays any attention to my build log knows i change my build about every 2 months. I've had 4 different boxes since january alone. All this stuff is just a distraction from life anyway, If i didn't have this i would probably sit on my computer 24/7 and have a heart attack by 40.

Jacob fuller did something like that in his jeep and actually gained a few tenths on the meter, don´t doubt it sounded better also without the rattles :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

please correct me if i am wrong in this but wouldn't this technically be making your box into a 6th order of sorts?

NEUMAN

Not anymore than it would be previous to the mod.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived