Sonic Electronix

First off, sorry to spam your thread up. No I didn't even know about any show. I work overnights and I started work tonight at 8:00PM. I'll be out of here in 2 hours. What is this Victory Lane show you're speaking of? Because of my crap schedule I don't get to any events really.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Well, I'd like to stay informed of the upcoming shows. I don't have hardly any friends into it, so that's a no go. I haven't been to any shows in a long time. I went to a sound comp last year held at Sonic and 7th st and Thunderbird. It had done loud guys for sure.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Best bet is to hook another amp up and see if you are getting the same results. If this tone is generating before the amp switch the rca's and if you get the same results test the head unit. But first check the fuse (ohm test) and power to amp and make sure your ower is good (13.0 and above). converter may also be shot you may want to swap the high low. i have used Hight lows (lc2i) and i have had no isue. whats the tone it is making?

How goods the accubass on the lc2i? Is it worth getting if I have a a good converter allready lc6i. But it doesnt have the accubass feature. Im running a stock bose

I fInd thIs unIt to be very good for bass I have had no Isue wIth It yet. The bass sIgnal comes off of my sub sIgnal from the OEM factory connecter rIte before the OEM amp. I have no dIstrotIon and a clean sIgnal. I also at one poInt used one channel on the lc2I to feed my mIds snd hIghs also ( bass on L ch and hIghs and mIds on the R ) and I had no bleeding dIstortIon or clIppIng. I would recommend thIs product to all that don't want to remove theIr hu.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Archived