wtf?? alternator/battery something wrong?

being bored and just woke up, i just checked my battery, not being started over night, battery sitting at about 12.6, .7.. started it up, was sitting at 14.6 let it run for about a minute or so turned on ac, and my brights sat at 14.4, .5, turned my truck off and it was sitting at like 13.6 - .8.. just wondering if that was normal or what? i have no idea i just thought it was weird and if anyone knows why its acting up? thanks

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Thats normal after a battery charges up to that 14.5 volt area after it loses the ability to hold that ( car not running) it will slowly go back dow to it's 12.5-8 resting zone unless it is a bad battery in which case it will fall below 12v sometimes to dead but obviously that isn't the case here just throwing that in there that that is the nature of a wet cell lead acid battery.

Completely normal.

Now, go freak out about your fridge not being as cold after being left open.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived