Sonic Electronix

yeah i had mine on my 5500 in the trunk of my impala after all rises it was seeing .85 ohm so they were seeing close to 3000 a piece their still fairly new just before the next build i was hoping to upgrade them to handle it better or if i get the tahoe more cone area:)

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

yeah i had mine on my 5500 in the trunk of my impala after all rises it was seeing .85 ohm so they were seeing close to 3000 a piece their still fairly new just before the next build i was hoping to upgrade them to handle it better or if i get the tahoe more cone area:)

You had the silver impala at scrapin? If so, you was next to us.

this is my car

yes sir that was me, only problem i had was my amp was turned all the way down because lack of batteries but next run i should have two 120 ah and my 100 and a 250 alt plus stock up front and my cd player broke on day two:/ but i remember your car it was pretty sick and the guy with the 4 15's in the white suv i forget what kind they were

yes sir that was me, only problem i had was my amp was turned all the way down because lack of batteries but next run i should have two 120 ah and my 100 and a 250 alt plus stock up front and my cd player broke on day two:/ but i remember your car it was pretty sick and the guy with the 4 15's in the white suv i forget what kind they were

Yea he had four eclipse titanium 15s on the unicorn amp. I'm gonna shoot murphy an email.

i though they were something like that they were sick. i prolly wanna keep the car and do another trunk in my caddillac with alot more so just let me know what he can do:) and for this build im going to try and do a log to show people on here

They definitely made the T2000 in an 18" I know of several right off. I know of a full one together for sale, or I also still speak with JD daily and can get you information on parts to build you one if you'd like.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived