Just curious, what do you have for upper bars now?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

best way to describe the uppers is an H. mounted on top the axle, runs back to a crossmember and a bar placed in the middle running the other way, looks like the letter H. keeps everything centered and things, but it has to go. waiting on the price from ben on a watts link.

will say they used round tubing and rod ends to do it. last owner said the truck did good without it, but it was to stabilize it a little more. now with the new bars in it is a must till the watts gets done.

Do you by chance has pix of you rear like setup? A 2 LInk is just that.... 2 Bars. Nothing else.

Usually they are welded/bolted to the rear axle solid. So they can not flex, wiggle, twist, etc. If you hav any form of upper bars, then you don not have a 2 link. If you are limited on space, due to not wanting to relocate your gas tank, you can do you 2 Bars below the frame like you did. And the upper bars, you can either do a Bridge x-Member over the gas tanks, and run 2 triangulated upper bars (best way to link your axle if you dont mind loosing some bed room in front of your wheel tubs, your you can run a solid mount wishbone (will work, but wont hit side or flex very well, or you can do a large single mount wishbone with heims all the way around (gives yo good articulation) with a watts link to keep everything centered,

Ill PM you with a price Mike.

yeah this thing has been a project since the beginning of the year. want to be able to just get it on the road and cruise, i have done a new head gasket, gaskets, thermostat, hoses, radiator cap, most interior parts, front main seal, slave cylinder, link bars, bags, lines, fittings and 1 tire ( working on getting a set of 4 so i have 1 spare). having a truck and seeing it sit for months and months sucks.. lol here is a few pics of how the setup was when i got it:

2012-06-14133645.jpg

IMG_20111029_165810.jpg

i have found 8 sets of link tabs mounted on the axle and cross members, they did good work on the notches and upper brackets and things, but lacked on the link setup majorly. I was wanting to keep the gas tank in the stock location, but been thinking a fuel cell in the rear might be cool, id so then I just need to triangulate some upper bars. I have an offer for my truck right now, it is for a 84 yota that is bagged, body dropped, cowl hood, extra cab, orange paint. all i know till i get more pics sent to me of it. maybe it is time to get something new and let this money pit go to a new home.. lol

Do you by chance has pix of you rear like setup? A 2 LInk is just that.... 2 Bars. Nothing else.

Usually they are welded/bolted to the rear axle solid. So they can not flex, wiggle, twist, etc. If you hav any form of upper bars, then you don not have a 2 link. If you are limited on space, due to not wanting to relocate your gas tank, you can do you 2 Bars below the frame like you did. And the upper bars, you can either do a Bridge x-Member over the gas tanks, and run 2 triangulated upper bars (best way to link your axle if you dont mind loosing some bed room in front of your wheel tubs, your you can run a solid mount wishbone (will work, but wont hit side or flex very well, or you can do a large single mount wishbone with heims all the way around (gives yo good articulation) with a watts link to keep everything centered,

Ill PM you with a price Mike.

my lower bars are bolts to the axle so there is no play in them. no wiggle at all. I drilled out the holes to match the holes on the joints so they would be nice and tight. truck i mention is this one:

3k53Ib3J55Id5Ge5W0can65fa5329de481fcf.jpg

Archived